Axis AX-514RH Half-Size Countertop Convection Oven, 208 240v/1ph
Still have questions? Call us at 1-800-982-4730!
Ships Free in 2-3 business days. Transit time is 5-7 business days.
The Axis AX-514RH half-size countertop convection oven is made of resilient, rust-resistant stainless steel. It sits on a countertop to maximize space, and it's insulated with fiberglass to prevent warm air from escaping—this reduces the amount of energy used. Providing an interior view, the door is made of double-wall glass, and the interior is illuminated with halogen lights to help users see food as it cooks. Adjustable using manual controls, this unit has a temperature range of 86 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
For safety purposes, the Axis AX-514RH countertop convection oven has a micro safety switch that shuts the unit off when the door is open. It holds four half-size food pans spaced apart 3 inches to accommodate food of various heights. Made of stainless steel, the four shelves have a wire construction that lets air flow throughout product. This unit has an automatic speed reversing fan that operates at 3,200 RPM, while an electro valve provides a direct connection to water for humidity.
- For countertop use
- Manual controls
- Temperature holding range: 86-500 degrees F
- 120-minute timer
- Accommodates 4 half-size pans
- 3-in. pan spacing
- 4 wire shelves are stainless steel
- Door made of double-wall glass
- Micro safety switch shuts oven off if the door is open
- Interior halogen light
- Automatic speed reversing fan operates at 3,200 RPM
- Electro valve provides a direct water connection
- Made of resilient stainless steel
- Fiberglass insulation saves money on energy
- Cavity: 18.7 in. W x 15 in. D x 12.6 in. H
- Overall: 22.05 in. W x 25.48 in. D x 20.85 in. H
- 2,700 W
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, cord with a NEMA 6-20P plug
- View Specs
Still Have Questions?
Live Chat us or Contact Us today!