If you are have any questions regarding our policies or would like to initiate a return, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All orders ship fully insured.
- Please fully inspect the shipment before signing the Proof of Delivery (POD). If you don't have time to do a full inspection then and there, write "Pending Inspection" on the POD and note any damages to the exterior crate. Items must be fully inspected and damages reported within 48 hours of reception.
- In the rare event that your item is received with damage, refuse the delivery and do not sign for the shipment. Then, reach out to our team so we can work with you on a solution (this means we will send you a replacement or give you a refund).
- Specialty Delivery Services (such as Room of Choice Delivery) may be purchased for an additional rate. Please inquire for details.
- The Restaurant Authority uses 3rd party logistic services for all deliveries.
Please reach out to us with any questions or concerns regarding our shipping policy.
- Most orders may be canceled up until to 24 hours before that the order is scheduled to ship.
- Buyer's Remorse returns are available unused products within 30 days of delivery. The product page will say if an item cannot be returned. Feel free to ask if you're not sure.
- Item(s) must be in original condition and in the original packaging.
- The customer is responsible for return shipping.
- We encourage you to insure your return shipment. Refunds will only be issued in the event that the return arrives in a resalable condition.
- Expedited shipping or specialty delivery service fees are non-refundable
If your order is missing any items or parts, please notify us as soon as possible and no later than 3 days after delivery.